Advanced home security for Dallas renters
Do you have peace of mind when it comes to home security in your Dallas home?
Across the country, a burglary occurs approximately every 14 seconds, and the majority of renters who live without home security, this statistic can be particularly worrisome.
Take into account that the people who live in Dallas suffer from:
54300 annual property crimes
31148 cases of stolen property
7062 car thefts
Home protection from ADT awaits you in Dallas
If you’re a Dallas area renter, know that you’re not alone in worrying about home security. But by investing in an HomeDEFENDER and ADT monitoring system, you’re partnering with an industry leader that’s been in the business for more than 100 years.
ADT Features and Equipment
Our wireless home security packages won’t break the bank, but they will help prevent a break-in. Each system includes:
- Wireless digital control panel with battery backup: Allows you to arm and disarm your system using your security password. Using the wireless digital control panel, you can contact emergency personnel for even quicker dispatch. And if the power goes out, the backup battery keeps your system fully operational.
- PIR infrared motion detectors: Pet owners, take note. A pet-sensitive motion detector prevents false alarms from occurring while the security system is armed. This detector distinguishes between a person and an animal weighing up to 60 pounds.
- 5 entryway sensors: These secure the perimeter of your home and alert you every time a window or door is opened.
- High-decibel interior siren: Should the security system trigger, a high-decibel siren will let everyone in the nearby vicinity know.
- Key fob: Provides you with remote access to your wireless security system. Arm or disarm your system, and use the panic button to immediately contact emergency personnel.
- Lawn sign and 2 window decals: Your first line of defense. The sign and decals show that your home is protected by ADT monitoring, an industry leader. Burglars will think twice once they see them.
Facts About Dallas, TX
- Dallas gets 35.7 inches of annual rainfall and rests at an elevation of 522 feet above sea level.
- The average age of most of the homes in Dallas is 38 years old, with 48.83% of those homes being occupied by renters.
- The property tax rate for homes in Dallas is $21.32 per $1,000 of value.
- The average commute time for those that live in Dallas is 25.12 minutes, and 3.95% of the total population there works at home.
ADT provides Protection to Cities near Dallas, TX
Call HomeDEFENDER today to get started on your path to complete renter security. Explore the various Dallas, TX ADT Benefits