Advanced home security for Ellicott City renters
Do you have peace of mind when it comes to home security in your Ellicott City home?
Across the country, a burglary occurs approximately every 14 seconds, and the majority of renters who live without home security, this statistic can be particularly worrisome.
ADT Package Options in Ellicott City
The 5-Sensor Package provides the essentials of renters security, including five window/door sensors, a motion sensor, keychain remote, ADT yard sign & window decals, & cellular monitoring.
If you live in a bigger rental with others & need more coverage with home security, then the 10-Sensor Package may serve you well. Let no entryway go undetected, & get all of the features associated with the ADT name.
Pulse Select Package
Home automation is not just for homeowners. As a renter, you can open the door to ADT Pulse, one of the leading automation products on the market. Go anywhere in Ellicott City and beyond, and receive live alerts on your home security system, plus arm/disarm your system from your mobile device.
Home protection from ADT awaits you in Ellicott City
If you’re a Ellicott City area renter, know that you’re not alone in worrying about home security. But by investing in an HomeDEFENDER and ADT monitoring system, you’re partnering with an industry leader that’s been in the business for more than 100 years.
ADT Features and Equipment
Our wireless home security packages won’t break the bank, but they will help prevent a break-in. Each system includes:
- Wireless digital control panel with battery backup: Allows you to arm and disarm your system using your security password. Using the wireless digital control panel, you can contact emergency personnel for even quicker dispatch. And if the power goes out, the backup battery keeps your system fully operational.
- PIR infrared motion detectors: Pet owners, take note. A pet-sensitive motion detector prevents false alarms from occurring while the security system is armed. This detector distinguishes between a person and an animal weighing up to 60 pounds.
- 5 entryway sensors: These secure the perimeter of your home and alert you every time a window or door is opened.
- High-decibel interior siren: Should the security system trigger, a high-decibel siren will let everyone in the nearby vicinity know.
- Key fob: Provides you with remote access to your wireless security system. Arm or disarm your system, and use the panic button to immediately contact emergency personnel.
- Lawn sign and 2 window decals: Your first line of defense. The sign and decals show that your home is protected by ADT monitoring, an industry leader. Burglars will think twice once they see them.
Facts About Ellicott City, MD
- Ellicott City gets 42 inches of annual rainfall and rests at an elevation of 372 feet above sea level.
- The average age of most of the homes in Ellicott City is 25 years old, with 23.85% of those homes being occupied by renters.
- The property tax rate for homes in Ellicott City is $11.69 per $1,000 of value.
- The average commute time for those that live in Ellicott City is 29.32 minutes, and 5.65% of the total population there works at home.
ADT provides Protection to Cities near Ellicott City, MD
Call HomeDEFENDER today to get started on your path to complete renter security. Explore the various Ellicott City, MD ADT Benefits