Oregon renters are secured by HomeDEFENDER℠
No matter what home security package you choose, all Oregon renters secured by HomeDEFENDER and ADT monitoring can rest easy knowing the following equipment comes standard in all packages:
- Digital control panel: Control, activate, and deactivate your security system and adjust alarm settings and rely on a backup battery in case of emergency.
- Interior motion sensor: An anti-burglary device that detects movement inside your home. Best used on a flat wall or in the corner of a room.
- Window and door sensors: Monitors the use of doors and windows, and alerts you when they're opened or closed.
- Keychain remote: Lets users perform basic security system functions within a 50-foot range of the digital control panel. Includes a panic button.
- High-decibel alarm: Immediately alerts renters of a potential threat.
- ADT yard sign and window stickers: Lets would-be intruders know your home is protected. A great deterrent.
- Cellular home monitoring: Even if phone lines are cut or damaged, your home security system can still communicate with ADT monitoring 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
All Oregon renters who invest in monthly ADT monitoring will get a FREE portable home security system worth $850, with FREE shipping and handling, all easy to set up and install yourself.
To learn more about HomeDEFENDER portable security systems in Oregon, contact us today.
See more about ADT security monitoring in your Oregon city: