There’s a new shift in today’s rental market. It’s a new culture based on peer-to-peer (P2P) sharing.
A ‘sharing economy’ or ‘collaborative consumption’ is a popular economic model that is transforming the rental market.
• Airbnb average cost per night: $80
• Average hotel room cost per night: $137
• Airbnb is the world’s 3rd most valuable privately held startup.
• TripAdvisor owns FlipKey.
• Rent Like a Champion is geared towards college football fans, needing a place to rent during game weekends.
See where life takes you…without the worry.