Each year, people in Plantation experience loss from:
3443 property crimes
189 car thefts
2552 stolen property cases
On top of this, Plantation also deals with 702 burglaries each year.
If you’re concerned about crime, you’re not alone. For Plantation residents wondering what they can do to defend against home break-ins, HomeDEFENDER has an answer.
Don’t become just another statistic. With ADT monitoring from HomeDEFENDER, Plantation area renters get wireless home security from America’s #1 security provider right at the most affordable rates. Best of all—shipping is FREE.
ADT Package Features
Here are just a few more reasons Plantation residents are relying on the protection of ADT monitoring from HomeDEFENDER.
- Easy installation: HomeDEFENDER's DIY home security system gives you the flexibility to set up your security system on your own time, either by yourself or with the help of an installation technician. Completely up to you!
- Flexibility: As a renter, you’re likely to move again—and wouldn’t it be nice to take your security system with you? Luckily, HomeDEFENDER’s systems can be uninstalled and taken with you.
- Ability to add as you go: Add more equipment as you go.
- Affordability: With three levels of home security protection, you pick the pricing package that works best for your budget.
- The power and protection of ADT monitoring: Did you know ADT monitoring has been in the business for more than 100 years? It’s an industry leader—the one that will be protecting you and your home.
- Protection 24/7/365: Thanks to CellGuard technology, your home security system can connect with ADT’s monitoring centers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, regardless of any damage done to your phone lines.
You’re not alone in being concerned about the security of your Plantation home. Call HomeDEFENDER today and tell us your story, and we’ll help find a security system package that works for you.
Facts About Plantation, FL
- Plantation gets 48.9 inches of annual rainfall and rests at an elevation of 7 feet above sea level.
- The average age of most of the homes in Plantation is 21 years old, with 4.89% of the homes being occupied by renters.
- The property tax rate for homes in Plantation is $10.54 per $1,000 of value.
- The average commute time for those that live in Plantation is 22.48 minutes, and 4.23% of the total population there works at home.
Explore Plantation, FL ADT Benefits
ADT Cities near Plantation, FL