ADT Package Options in Richmond
The 5-Sensor Package provides the essentials of renters security, including five window/door sensors, a motion sensor, keychain remote, ADT yard sign & window decals, & cellular monitoring.
If you live in a bigger rental with others & need more coverage with home security, then the 10-Sensor Package may serve you well. Let no entryway go undetected, & get all of the features associated with the ADT name.
Pulse Select Package
Home automation is not just for homeowners. As a renter, you can open the door to ADT Pulse, one of the leading automation products on the market. Go anywhere in Richmond and beyond, and receive live alerts on your home security, plus arm/disarm your system from your mobile device.
If you’re concerned about crime, you’re not alone. For Richmond residents wondering what they can do to defend against home break-ins, HomeDEFENDER has an answer.
Don’t become just another statistic. With ADT monitoring from HomeDEFENDER, Richmond area renters get wireless home security from America’s #1 security provider right at the most affordable rates. Best of all—shipping is FREE.
ADT Package Features
Here are just a few more reasons Richmond residents are relying on the protection of ADT monitoring from HomeDEFENDER.
- Easy installation: HomeDEFENDER's DIY home security system gives you the flexibility to set up your security system on your own time, either by yourself or with the help of an installation technician. Completely up to you!
- Flexibility: As a renter, you’re likely to move again—and wouldn’t it be nice to take your security system with you? Luckily, HomeDEFENDER’s systems can be uninstalled and taken with you.
- Ability to add as you go: Add more equipment as you go.
- Affordability: With three levels of home security protection, you pick the pricing package that works best for your budget.
- The power and protection of ADT monitoring: Did you know ADT monitoring has been in the business for more than 100 years? It’s an industry leader—the one that will be protecting you and your home.
- Protection 24/7/365: Thanks to CellGuard technology, your home security system can connect with ADT’s monitoring centers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, regardless of any damage done to your phone lines.
You’re not alone in being concerned about the security of your Richmond home. Call HomeDEFENDER today and tell us your story, and we’ll help find a security system package that works for you.
Facts About Richmond, IN
- Richmond gets 38.3 inches of annual rainfall and rests at an elevation of 946 feet above sea level.
- The average age of most of the homes in Richmond is 58 years old, with 38.26% of the homes being occupied by renters.
- The property tax rate for homes in Richmond is $8.91 per $1,000 of value.
- The average commute time for those that live in Richmond is 16.62 minutes, and 2.30% of the total population there works at home.
Explore Richmond, IN ADT Benefits
ADT Cities near Richmond, IN